Taska for iPad
Taska for iPad is a well-thought and elegantly-designed task management app which offers refined and easy-to-use features. Start using Taska now and unleash your potentials of getting things done!Features:★ Elegant and highly-integrated UI★ Drag-and…..
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Ability to search tasks. Results will show instantly as you type. To start searching, tap the magnifying-glass icon on the toolbar.
- Added a separate "Completed" list which shows all completed items, ordered by completion date. This list is visible when in the LIST tab, located on the bottom. You can also drag-and-drop to / from this list.
- The List tab view now comes in 4 groups:
Group 1: Inbox, Projects, and All
Group 2: Action, Next, and Someday
Group 3: your custom lists
Group 4: Completed
- Removed "Show Completed Tasks for X Days" option. Now completed items will hide themselves automatically after a short period of time. Note: this only applies to top level lists.
- Removed sync confirmation when you tap the sync button.
- Marking a project's all sub-tasks as DONE will no longer mark the project itself as DONE. Marking a project as UNDONE will no longer mark all its sub-tasks as UNDONE. This gives more control over project / sub-tasks management.
- Lists will automatically turn off batch-edit mode when switched from another list. This should prevent possible crashes if you forgot to turn off batch-edit manually.
- Shows last synced time under Settings.
- Changed the icon for 'Action'. Made slight changes to some UI elements, including list icons, checkboxes, and the app icon.
- Bug fix: in some cases deleted items from Toodledo or another device won't sync properly (still exist after sync). This is now fixed.
- Bug fix: strings containing plus signs (+) not syncing correctly.
- Bug fix: list badge counts not updating when a task is checked / unchecked.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Rated 2/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
It's really growing on me
This is a very sweet, elegant task manager. My iPad is littered with task managers, including Omnifocus and Life Balance, and Pocket Informant but this one is for me the best balance between simplicity, ease of use and customization. I like the graphic interface and..I just find myself using it. A lot.
Syncing problems and bugs ruin a potentially good app...
Steve Sanders write:
This app is clean, easy to use, and has a lot of potential. Unfortunately it is riddled with syncing bugs. I also feel like a paying customer who is forced to be a beta tester. I've used all the other major todo apps that sync with Toodledo and have never encountered such a syncing mess. I spent hours just trying to clean up all the unwanted changes Taska made to my todo list. Taska automatically changed my tasks to -1 priority, added junk info to my notes, and my folders wouldn't sync properly. I will not use this app again until its syncing bugs have been thoroughly ironed out. I e-mailed the developer before writing this review and have yet to receive a response.
Horrible synching between devices
I've given Taska a few months to sort out synching between its iPad and iPhone apps now, but there's always missing tasks on one device or another. How hard can it be to show the same list twice on 2 devices? Unacceptable.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes